Thursday, December 3, 2009

1994 Dutchman Pop Up Camper




Yesterday, as I like do on Sunday as I can, I started to enjoy my favorite beach, located in South Pacific area of \u200b\u200bCosta Rica, about 5 km south of Playa Dominical, Playa Escondida. As its name implies, the beach is in an isolated spot with only a restaurant
close and about 10 minutes to Dominical or Uvita. was not the first time I visited this place, not be the last, but this time, I did learn something important about travel within the territory of Costa Rica: You must not leave anything in plain view inside the vehicle. In all previous occasions I made sure not to leave belongings in sight, but yesterday I do not know if anxious to see such a beautiful place again, or mere complacency, but several personal items were inside the vehicle. I think I know where the story goes. I've been robbed. The vehicle was forced into one of the studs, the window gave way, introduced a wire and opened the safe. I "cleaned the car" on the inside as they say.
is true that it was negligence for having left my belongings in the car, a reminder or warning would be nice, a sign on the beach indicating that at the same asylum should not leave valuables in the car, because there are friends identified as foreign. is incredible that such persons have already been seized on several occasions and are still in the streets, as we indicated in the IOJ.
one hand, the lesson was learned. If you do not see the car, you should not leave anything in sight, anything of value or cheap clothes or shoes, because these people can take advantage of any opportunity that comes their way. Enjoy your rides, do it with ease, but do not make the same mistake I did and be wary of the wasteland.
Secondly, it gives me courage to know that our judicial system is failing to criminals who can not put behind bars.

Then tell them how it goes with the INS and ICE ...
Diego
Q.



0 comments:

Post a Comment